Wednesday, March 7

New Logo

As you may have noticed, we have a brandy new logo. Iwanted to do something a bit more simple and graphic. I worked with "The Logo Company" - an online group that creates logos. Check them out at: http://thelogocompany.net/

I found their website and process really simple and very well priced. I filled out a form that asked a ton of questions about my business concept and design preferences. They sent me 5 logo concepts, from which I picked 1 to revise and finalize. The process was quick and in the end I received my logo in all of the formats I would need to us on the web and in print media.

I am currently working on another logo with them. The new logo is for a future Robben's Nest Stitchery venture......more details to follow!

1 comment:

  1. A logo design will attract viewer's attention easily and interestingly express a company's core values. A logo design reflects a company's first appearance to consumers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - we love to hear from you!